Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Burj Al Arab




More than one person in Dubai told me I couldn't take the train, or the bus, and one even told me I was too old to walk. Still figuring out if it was their polite way of saying I shouldn't try to cross the cultural barrier.
The Burj Al Arab was every bit as graceful as I have expected. - Moreover there is a culinary experience to enjoy even if not a guest where you start at the top bar with drinks and work your way down the hotel with one course after another till you have reached the bottom for desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment