Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The close up safari

Three doggies and three cats told me they wanted me to publish the fact that they were jealous.

 It's not every day an agent/friend gets to move her office to  her clients home to pet sit while they are on safari  but  last month  was a special event for me.  I got to know some of the most endearing animals who kept me company for three weeks while  clients first who became friends took off on the most amazing  safari.   They traveled to Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa  and  saw everything you could hope for including the big five at their most active. 

I love to share photos but being a first class amateur photographer  some of these photos are destined to hit the highlights of wildlife photography so am keeping them under wraps  for now. It won't be long till I can give you the link to a wonderful book ...

.....till that time take a look at this face....  

No comments:

Post a Comment