Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni I - Florence

.......and onto Florence. I have many favourite hotels in Florence but Antica Torre Di Via Tornabuoni I with 28 rooms is one that tops my list.  The location just can't be beat, but then one can say the same for a room with a view of the Ponte Vecchio so everything is relative, but it is nice to be able to get away from the hustle and bubble of the city while still being within the center.

My dear clients sent these photos of their room, no wonder I can't wait to get back to Italy; what a view.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment