Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Friday, October 5, 2012

See what can evolve out of Round-the-World Travel

I sent my client on a trip of a life time Around the World and she came back  with an idea to start a healthy snack bar. And Simple Squares was born.  Congratulations - this is the most delicious, nutritious slow-food snack I have ever tasted. I really recommend everyone find a local source or order it on-line for each time you plan a hike, take a flight or just to enjoy. 
Kim,  I'm proud of you and happy that your creative mind conjured up this amazing all  natural food while on one of my trips. Yes; there's a little part of me that is equally happy to know your idea came out of this trip even if it did mean some hardship trying to find the right kind of food to eat while traveling the world.    
http://simplesquares.com
When up in New Jersey I couldn't wait to get back to my old haunt of the  The Market Basket in Franklin Lakes  to try all flavours, came home to where I was staying and snapped a photo of your Simple Square lying on the new yarn I had just bought.  Seems so in keeping to combine fine merino wool with fine food. Hope my knitting skills will do the project justice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment