Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm back!

It's been far too long since I've posted; much water has flowed under the bridge while the world has kept becoming more of an exciting place to explore.

Regular tours still abound but that's not why I'm in the travel business. I'm here to help you reach the heartbeat of the people, of their land and the heartbeat of our world.

We still need to absorb the inconveniences of flying but upon arrival the journey is so worth while.

I've so many exciting ideas, tips  and destinations to share , join me as I help you escape to both near and far off lands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment