Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'VE BEEN BUSY TRAVEL'IN.

Whew ! - I've got a lot of catching up to do.  Been to Plettenburg Bay, Keurbooms, Knysna, the Garden route, Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa and then to many islands in the Caribbean, St Martin,  Virgin Gorda, Jost Van dyke, Norman Island, Anguilla, St Kitts, and St Barths. ....and if that's not all, I've also got two ships to report on, the  Crystal Symphony and Star Clipper. 

At first my days were so full I didn't have time to report on any adventures - then just as the travel pace began to slow, I dropped my computor so wasn't able to report on anything till now. 

Will start sorting through my many  photos and try to post something every day as I catch up on my travels. As a starter though I just have to share this idyllic photo  of the serenity  that surrounds the achievement of having climbed Table Mountain  Here my daughter Sharon and niece Tamsyn enjoy the most amazing view over Cape Town and the surrounding oceans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment