Island Destinations.

You'll find useful travel tips, fun travel trivia, amazing destinations and unusual ideas.

Contact us to help you follow your perfect dream as we create and care for your perfect vacation.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day

Heavy fog going down the Mountain today with the only other cars being 5 stopped for speeding. Parking at CHarlotte a cinch . there must have been 8 'directors' showing me to the only free space. Departures at the airprot is empty . My boarding pass that I printed at home works fine - bag gets checked - get to the gate and am told my seat is cancelled - "These things happen sometimes" says the agetn..
Get to Swiss at the international deparures in Kennedy and am told I am an Infant.
The new super strict restrictions requiring middle initials dont work on my name -
TAMSIN F get automatically translated into TAMS INF ..
That took a while to sort out as I then wasnt who I said I was.!
Thank good ness it was Swiss.

I've forgotten how cold it gets in NYC - Brrrrr.

2 comments: